advanced storyboard tips for tv animation!
class date: nov 03, 2018
2-5pm (Los Angeles Time)
Thanks to all those who expressed interest for this workshop on twitter!
A few quick notes:
1) this is NOT a "teach-me-how-to-draw" class, it is a cinematic and visual storytelling course
2) this is NOT an introduction to storyboards, we will not spend much time catching up on basics
3) this is a VIRTUAL workshop, we will meet up using a special Google Meet link for the class
Listed below is a sample of what to expect during the THREE HOUR workshop. A few of the topics we will cover include:
• how to tell a beginner (don’t do these things!)
• why some of your choices don’t work
• Acting and posing
• quick solutions to get un-stuck
• how to choose your moments
• understanding the space and your camera
• tackling your pre-submitted questions
• review a few submitted samples (anonymously)
• live demo of a sample board from start to finish
If you’re curious about my teaching style, please feel free to read comments from past students!
Tickets are $100USD for admission to 3-hour class.